Personal Vision Statement
- Appreciate being yourself even and especially in midst of problems or solitude.
- Love yourself truly and unconditionally.
- If you do any kind of self-improvement, avoid the trap to judge yourself or to postpone your self-acceptance to a distant time when you will have met the standards you set for yourself.
- Accept yourself independently from any standards you wish to meet. Standards may be valuable for you, yet they are destructive for your self-esteem.
- Be your best friend and cherished king!
Is there anything I would be willing to put it all on the line for? If so, what?
Freedom is the highest value for every man.
What has been the most important lesson I have learned in my life and why?
To listen first and foremost to my inner voice and to what I intuitively feel is right for me. When I was young, I did not have enough self-confidence to stand up for myself and my talents, but listened instead to what others said. However, despite all, I am gradually getting where I originally wanted to get. It only took longer time after all. I finally listened to my inner voice and stripped off my wrong clothes, my wrong skin, and became myself.
What is the basic philosophy of my life?
- Live in a self-regulated manner;
- Listen to your inner voice;
- Comply with your needs;
- Realize your talents;
- Trust in yourself;
- Live your love;
- Be thankful every day;
- Enjoy living;
- Be passionate and bold;
- Be just toward all beings.
My personal values are Freedom, Wisdom, Self-Knowledge, Personal Power, Love, Integrity, Loyalty, Friendship, Art, Education, Democracy, Excellence and Consciousness.
My five most important values are Freedom, Harmony, Wisdom, Love, Truth and Integrity.
- Without freedom the world and life cannot produce happiness. Freedom is basic for growth, for love and for human dignity.
- Without harmony, man is and remains ignorant and unable to live in accordance with Universal Intelligence; as such he remains to be destructive. Most people today live unbalanced lives and most of all our illnesses, individually and socially, come from a basic lack of balance in life. Wisdom, the true knowledge about the miracle of Life, is an absolutely essential precondition for peace. Love is the basis of life and of human relations. Based upon love and friendship, humanity today would be entirely different. Truth and truthfulness is important for all relationship, especially for good communication. It is essential on the individual as well as the collective level. We cannot be truthful with others if we refuse to be truthful with ourselves. Integrity is a kind of pool-value, a sum of various values. If we observe the political day-to-day news, we very rarely see that a public person or politician is or was called integer. Integrity is the queen among all virtues. It means that a person is ultimately reliable and trustworthy or, as popular wisdom says, worth its salt.
- I would like to provide a major service and contribution to education so that increasingly people are flexible, intelligent and able to learn happily and continuously in order to attain the true wisdom, inner freedom, creativeness, originality, freshness of mind and power needed to direct the New World we are heading into right now.
- I want to coach those who wish to express their original creative ideas and opinions;
- I want to serve those in search for themselves and for self-knowledge by helping them to get in touch with our deep-down potential;
- I want to write and publish about life-style, wisdom and personal culture, using the information highway and modern e-publishing so as to support the new generations in realizing their truly enlightened power;
- I want to serve mankind as a whole bringing enlightenment, communication, wisdom, love, poetry and intelligence by showing the way to be truly guided by the universal mind;
- I wish to serve those who want to develop their intuitive wisdom and faculties, through inspirational publications and media presence;
- I wish to show in all my media productions that there is a deep magic and invisible wisdom written into the very code of life, however intelligible for those who have learnt to get in touch with their inner powers and who are willing to abandon all moralistic and idealistic systems and categories (which are the worst enemies of humankind) to be exclusively guided by the Tao, their Tao;
- I wish to serve a large audience worldwide by using e-publishing and the most advanced broadcast media and interactive technology available;
- I have the deep wish to mark, through all my work, a trace that will deeply positively affect the young generations in their destiny to become enlightened and truly interdependent cosmopolitans who are intelligent, wistful, empathic, balanced and mature so as to lead mankind into a new era of cosmic exchange with other realms and dimensions of the Grand Life!
- I use the wonderful new tools and possibilities like the WWW and the New Media for the expression of my philosophy and the creation of a forum of listeners world-wide.
- My vision is focused upon helping others to attain the essential freedom needed to grow, both emotionally and intellectually, in accordance with one’s own uniqueness, within one’s continuum and destiny, so as to achieve interdependence and a truly holistic outlook on life. This goal is achieved once people are again able to lead a first hand life, a life that is their own unique creation. Part of this commitment is to support those who lack basic freedom, either outwardly or emotionally or who are otherwise caught in the bondage of dependencies. I would like to commit to a group of people who do this service voluntarily on a worldwide scale (for example through the Internet).
My areas of interest are philosophy, wisdom, education, children, music, art, photography & film, literature, psychology, religion, healthy lifestyle, design, publishing, international law, communication, community building and investment. Work in the media and with the media, on design, considering the wisdom of space and color, as it is part of Feng Shui, is a passion for me. To create worthwhile online content, as well as content for self-help and for electronic publishing is part of my mission.
Top Ten Talents
My top ten talents are Writing, Photography, Music, Spirituality, Coaching, Publishing, Educating, Software Development, Media Presentations and being a Life Guru by helping others attain their highest level if personal evolution.
I integrate my talents by
- inspiring others through the publication of inspirational writings and media;
- coaching others through my inspiration which is religious and philosophic in order to help them gain self-knowledge and live fully and passionately, and with purpose.